Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Candy Critic has a BLOG!!!!

So the Candy Critic BLOG lives. I figure I needed someplace to rant and rave about all the things I do to make Candy Critic happen.

Right now I'm working like a dog to get the member's section of the candy of the month club site up and running. I'll be sure to let you all know when it's online. Because of this I've been neglecting the reviewing process as of late, fortunately I do many reviews in advance so if I have some down time from reviewing I can keep the new weekly posts of reviews online.

Well I'm not sure what else to say right now. I'm sure things here will evolve. Also you should note that I'm not the only person contributing to this BLOG. The whole staff at Candy Critic has the ability to post things, so you never know what might come up.

Chris aka Candy Critic

No comments: