Friday, August 25, 2006

Meat us here

Allison and I decided to maybe have a little taste testing competition between cheap pepperoni sticks and higher quality pepperoni stick. Well I thought it would be fun, Allison still wasn’t sure if she’s actually agreed.

I decided to pick up a pack of hot Rods from Schneider’s as our cheap or less expensive choice.

As our better quality choice we went with Pillars Pep Stix. I, being a wimp, went for the regular.

Allison being a lot braver went for the spicy. So here are our comments.

Allison: It’s like a solid stick of salty chemicals. I spit it out.

Chris: I was afraid that I may not like these any more because when I was kid I was addicted to them and I thought maybe I’d grown out of taste. I was wrong, yummy, salty goodness.

Allison: It’s like taking salami, rolling it in Tabasco, and rubbing it on the coals of a burnt out fire.

Chris: Too many little bits of meat. Sure I know it’s supposed to be meatier but I feel like I’m eating little bits of parts of meats that I would normally pick off my dinner.

CC and CCE

No comments: