Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Update’s happen again and again

So it’s been a busy week here at Candy Critic. We are on the cusp of sending out a promotional blitz for the Candy of the Month Club. Really if you care at all about this BLOG, or candycritic.org join up and support us. We’re also shooting video like crazy for the online show, which will only be available to members.

Well this weeks review is Strange Gummies. What can I say they’re strange. It’s also the premier of my new piece of Gummy art made with my Strange Gummies.


Well keep an eye on the BLOG because I’ll be posting when the Candy of the Month Club promotions are going out. If you’re interested in receiving a promo pack e-mail me and let me know who you are and what you do. I’ll send something to everybody that sends me an e-mail I guarantee. Although you’ll have to include your address as I am not psychic.

CC

No comments: