Monday, August 14, 2006

Vote for candy, it’s dandy.

So I was checking out a few interesting web things for the news section of Candy Critic and I found out that Advertising Week is having another vote for this year’s icon of the year. They’re also voting on favourite slogan as well. Living in the capital of Canada I can’t tell you how important it is to vote, and since I love candy this vote is extremely important.
So get out and vote for a candy character. Last year the M&M guys took home the prize; so let’s keep that candy roll going.

The Double Mint Twins are up this year, and twins are neat, even the evil one.

Twinkie the Kid is up for the award as well, and the Duke would want you to vote for him.

Maybe it’s not candy, but it’s close enough for me, I consider casting a vote for Chester Cheetah. He’s always been cooler than me, so I figure if I plug him he might let me hang out or something.

Now it would appear there are no candy slogans up this year, so I think I’ll vote for this one: “NOTHING BEATS A GREAT PAIR OF L’EGGS”

Click here to vote

CC

No comments: