Saturday, September 23, 2006

Busy weekend, no rest for me.

The funny thing about Candy Critic is the busier I am working on it the less it looks like I’m doing anything. I’m reviewing so many treats right now that I’m feeling pretty sick and I haven’t really been able to eat a full meal. I’m also working on a bunch of articles and improvements to the Candy of the Month Club section.
Speaking of articles I’ve been going nuts buying Halloween stuff for my upcoming article on crazy Halloween packages and because I don’t want to be short because my house last year was nuts. If you want to mash into the Candy Critic's Halloween buying bonanza there’s really only two ways to do it. Join the Candy of the Month Club or come by my house. Yup if you do and mention the site I’ll give you a sticker too, limited quantity though.
What do you think of candy related web polls?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Finally I’ve been thinking of adding some polls to Candy Critic, what do you think?

CC

No comments: