Sunday, September 17, 2006

Chocolate love all around

The following is a true story that just happened to me.
Now many of you might imagine that I only eat candy, day in and day out. It’s just not true, I eat regular food too and I recommend it to anyone. I was out this evening at my local Loeb store (a chain here in Canada) picking up what could be my second favourite food in the world, berries (both straw and rasp).

While in line waiting to pay for my fine berries the lady in front of me gestured and told me she wanted to step out of line for a minute to pick up a chocolate bar. It was a high quality Swiss bar, nice choice lady. When she returned to the line I told her “It would be wrong not to hold your place in line for a chocolate bar

(Not actual bar, just a photo of what I’m eating right now)

She then told me that for that I was going to get a piece and she opened her brand new bar and gave me the first piece. Chocolate love to her, I hope she gets a whole bunch of good karma for the next while.

CC

No comments: