Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Halloween already?

It’s official; the stores are all crammed with Halloween stuff. From costumes for your dog to the only reason I exist (the candy) Halloween is in full effect. Not that it hasn’t already been going on, I’ve been seeing the start of the store rush to sell candy and costumes for the last month, but now it’s official.
When I walk the isles of my local store carrying Halloween fun times I can’t help but hear the complaints. “Halloween already, it’s not even October yet.” It would appear that Christmas isn’t the only holiday with Grinches. Why not start it a little early, don’t slap together that costume last minute, start thinking now. And for the love of god don’t just go out in a rush buying what ever candy you can find. Pick out some good stuff.

I recommend the treat featured in the photos. They’re Palmers ‘Creepy Peepers’ chocolate eyeballs filled with all kinds of cool stuff (caramel, fudge, and peanut butter). These are the best Halloween treats on the market; I assure you a bag of these will keep your house egg free. Oh and if you can’t find them and you want some I’ll tell you that the Halloween Candy of the Month Club pack will most definitely have them.

CC

No comments: