Friday, September 15, 2006

Smile if you love candy

So as I had mentioned in an earlier blog I have an article coming out for a magazine here in Ottawa. As it turns out it’s for a magazine called Ottawa Magazine… That should make sense but no matter how I put it I even get confused. Either way, they asked if I would be nice enough do a photo shoot at my house for the article. Being modest and not interested in worldwide fame I was a little hesitant. Seeing as that last sentence was a lie you can imagine how cool I thought this was. So today was the day of the shoot.
Christina Riley the photographer had some crazy ideas, and I was just glad that I was able to make faces in front of other people rather than local stray animals (it’s a hobby). So needless to say the day was fun.

The lights burned my eyes, melted the chocolate, and probably boosted my power bill this month, but I’m happy with the shots and I can’t wait to see which one they choose.

CC

No comments: