Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Updates, Updates, Updates…

It’s another update day for Candy Critic and let’s see what’s on the agenda. Man it’s a big one, lots to talk about. First of all today’s review is Crunky Almond, a cool little Japanese bar all filled with Almond with just a dash of Crunk.
There are also a couple of new articles online too. While shopping a little while ago I found those chocolate bar milkshakes on sale and I wanted to know once and for all how they compare to their chocolate bar counterpart. I’m not sure if my decision to chose a bar that’s named for it’s texture was a good idea but I’ve learned that my life is pretty choc full of not so good ideas.

Also the Candy of the Month Club section is now members only. The free ride is over. We have all kinds of new stuff on there this week including the new weekly editorial from me as well as a monthly editorial from Allison (very cool I might add). This section also includes the new episode of the Candy Critic Internet Films (it’s now a little longer with more stuff). The main bit in this episode is about me trying to play a better basketball game with the help of a piece of gum.

CC

No comments: