Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wow time flies… on update day!

So here I am like a chicken with his head cut off wondering why in the world I do this. Then I bit into a fun new treat (this particular treat is going to be in the next Candy of the Month Club package) and I remembered, I have a horrible addiction to candy. Speaking of my addiction this weeks review is hot; this weeks review is everything candy is all about, this weeks review is… No I’m wrong, this week we watch a big candy company just sprinkle a few peanuts on a bar and call it new.

It’s not that I’m bitter or anything I just wish candy companies would be a little more creative.

This week is however the last week for the free Candy of the Month Club online content. After Friday you have to join, and why wouldn’t you. I mean your having a good time reading this aren’t you? And you could keep Candy Critic running; enjoy some cool content online all for as little as 9 bucks for 3 months. It’s a little investment and who knows what you could get.

CC

No comments: