Thursday, October 12, 2006

Globes are round!

It would appear that I was in the Globe and Mail this weekend. If anybody has a link or a copy let me know.
I’m a little offended by the not much to look at comment but other than that I’m happy.

“Hot Link: candycritic.org
Sing it with me now: "I want candy."
Sugar freaks will get a rush out of candycritic.org, the creation of Ottawa-based Chris Stewart, a confessed candy freak. On the site (which isn't much to look at, we acknowledge), Stewart shares reviews of all sorts of candy, from the familiar (Kit Kat, Pocky sticks) to the strange (a gummy bug with jelly guts), scoring them on taste, novelty and texture.
What's really sweet is the audience participation component. For $10 a month you can join the Candy of the Month Club and receive a handpicked selection from Stewart every 30 days or so (three, six and 12 month memberships are available).
Sugar in the mail? Way better than the hydro bill.For more information visit www.candycritic.org.— Domini Clark”

CC

No comments: