Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The last update day of 2006

Well the end of the year is upon us and what can I say. It’s been a big year for Candy Critic, in particular this BLOG. First of all let’s look at what kind of treat we’re featuring this week… Oh dear god, it’s horrible. Well start the year off with something insane and terrifying I always say.

As far as this year goes it’s been the biggest year for Candy Critic in particular with the creation of this BLOG. I hope those of you reading this know and have checked out the site because it’s really the backbone of the whole Candy Critic world. This BLOG is really just a place for me to vent out my candy concerns which surprisingly I have a few.

Best of luck to all you candy fanatics in 2007 and we’ll be here waiting for you.

CC

No comments: