Monday, February 05, 2007

Reese Puffs

So while walking aisle of my grocery store I came across a fun new way to eat my Reese Peanut Butter… Well anything really. It also gave me an excuse to eat more candy for breakfast. This day was looking up for me.
I decided to make these fine little puffs part of this balanced breakfast. I should mention that this breakfast is in fact not really that balanced, but I just wanted to say that.
So what’s the verdict, how are these sweet little puffs of chocolate and peanut butter? Surprisingly tasty. In fact they’re not bad at all, I have to be honest I was expecting to have to force down more than two spoonfuls but I managed the whole bowl with little to no discomfort. The best way to describe them is that they’re like corn pops with a chocolate/peanut butter twist. Yummy!
CC

No comments: