Thursday, April 12, 2007

Honey snack problem

A few years ago I did a review of these yummy hoop snacks. I picked them up on a road trip to the US. I love them; in fact I loved them so much that next time I went to the States I picked up another can. The problem came about on the following trip. I looked and looked and looked but I couldn’t find them anymore.
Since then I’ve been on a search to try and find it’s equivalent, but nothing has matched up. On my last trip I decided to pick up these little treats and see how they compare.
I tried them out today as a side dish to my yummy sandwich. (Man I never noticed how much it looks like my sandwich is eating my Fritos.) Well I have to say that I was a little disappointed, but having said that these are the closest I’ve found. They’re still a little too spicy but they’re not bad.
CC

No comments: