Friday, May 11, 2007

Candy Critic talks about something a little different today.

Normally this site is all about candy… well I guess that makes sense seeing as the site and BLOG are called “Candy Critic”. The difference is today I’m going to talk a little about how special effects are way over used in commercials and movies today. I came across this cute little Rolo ad and it made me remember what time where like before big budget special effects where available. This commercial is all about great editing and a fun little story line. I am finished.

CC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, that's the problem with most of todays ads... guess that's their way of trying to make ads better, but somehow it comes out as always... shite..
brits don't use that much special effects, but 90% of their ads are still crap...

comment by: aleks