Sunday, August 19, 2007

Down… So what would be the opposite of date?

Sometimes it’s nice to be Canadian… Actually to be honest I have yet to find anything that I really don’t like about being Canadian. I’m not saying I’m better than anybody, or that Canada is better than any place else in the world, I’m just happy to be from here. Wow, was that ever a “Canadian way” to say that I’m proud of my country. Well to further the pride I have, this months review is of the “Oh Canada” Oh Henry bar. So stand tall those from the north, we finally have a treat with Canadian pride!
I’d also like to apologise but I swear that some time this week I’ll be adding the sugar free category to Candy Critic. I’ve just been kind of sick and really busy. I’ll let you all know when it’s up here on the BLOG though.
CC

No comments: