Saturday, October 06, 2007

Cadbury Bust

So I just got back from the Cookstown Outlet Mall near Barrie Ontario. It was a good time out buying all kinds of crazy kitchen stuff, including a waffle iron. I looked down one of the corridors and I spotted the Cadbury outlet store. My stomach took two flips and my mouth started watering like crazy. I figured I'd find one of two things:

Discount chocolate, be it defective off the line stuff, or just plain cheap stuff.

Cool unique treats, things that are maybe discontinued, new or maybe even trial stuff.

What I found was disappointment. It was basically just a store selling the same stuff I've seen everywhere a little more expensively than I've seen it at many places. All this and the toy train was busted, the paint was chipping off many of the scenery pieces and they didn't even have much as far as fun merchandise. Really not worth the visit.
CC

No comments: