Saturday, October 06, 2007

On the road for the holidays.

So for the holidays Allison and I have decided to use this time to go visit some family. I in turn have decided to use this time to eat some junk food and call it work. Unfortunately we had to kind of rush to get to our first destination so I we couldn't stop too often

The good news is Allison needed a coffee fix and Mac Donald’s was the only place we could stop. I feeling the need to explore figured a box of Mac Donald land cookies would be perfect. I was really disappointed because they no longer come in a box with a cool cut out drawing on the back. I was however very happy about the fact that the cookie shapes are exactly the same.

I also noticed that the cookies have a strange lemon flavour. I'm thinking that I probably just never noticed it as a kid at least I hope so.

CC

No comments: