Tuesday, February 05, 2008

On the Candy Web this Valentines Day.

I’ve been getting a whole lot of e-mail lately about things I can do for the lady I love on Valentines Day. Much of it is Spam and I’m pretty sure not appropriate to mention on a site about candy (I figure there must be a few kids reading). But here are a few from some candy companies showing you what they have to sweeten up your sweet.

It seems that the people at M&Ms are really interested in not only giving your special love a little round sweet but also giving them something to put your sweets in. They really focus on candy accessories this time of year.

Click here to check out the site.

The folks at Godiva are going nuts with the hearts this year. I particularly like the little coloured hearts, hint, hint.

Click here to check out the site.

Emily’s has all of their treats dolled up for Valentines Day and they’re also pushing they’re chocolate covered fruit as well. I’m not sure why chocolate covered fruit is sexy, I don’t disagree I just can’t figure out the angle.

Click here to check out the site.

So it would appear that Dove’s angle this year is personalized foil wrappers for the woman you love. I guess this could work for leaving that jerk that never treated you right as well. You could always say, “Here’s something sweet, now go to hell”. Well maybe you could be a little more creative than that.

Click here to check out the site.

Basically all I’m trying to say by pointing out all of these sites is if any of these companies want to send me some treats that would be great, because I still haven’t bought anything for Allison and times running out.

CC

No comments: