Monday, February 25, 2008

Up high

Allison’s friends Jason and Janine just made it to the top of Mt Kilimanjaro and they posted this great BLOG about their journey. Due to the fact that while climbing they have to keep extra hydrated Allison wrote a comment.

Allison’s comment on their blog:

“Can you pee my name in the snow? I mean, if you have any extra to go around…”

Jason’s response:

“I wrote "Allison Ralph". But then I remembered you'd adopted your true love's last name. So I crossed out "Ralph". But then the altitude sickness kicked in and I couldn't even remember Chris's last name. So I crossed out "Allison" and just wrote "Mrs. Candy Critic".

Hope that's okay. It would be a real pain in the ass to change it again.”

(Note from Chris: even if it says “Candy Critic” don’t eat the yellow snow.)

CC

No comments: