Monday, March 24, 2008

Chocolate Covered Raisin Day

I’ve decided this ‘National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day’ that I’d help people decided if chocolate covered raisins where really that tasty by doing a little survey. So with a bowl of the yummy treats in hand I asked several people which they would rather have:

A handful of chocolate covered raisins or a punch in the nose.
Looks like this is a vote for the raisins.

Not only a vote, but also he seems pretty happy with them too.

Went for the grab, this is looking great for the raisins.

Ooh, a punch in the nose for this young man.

Another raisin taker.

Looks like he didn’t want the raisins but it was better than a punch in the nose.

Yummy raisins win again.
This proves that chocolate covered raisins may in fact be the most popular candy ever (at least compared to bodily harm). I’m inviting the Chocolate Covered Raisin Board to use these statistics to help you out.

CC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, would take a gentle punch in the nose over chocolate-covered raisins. Chocolate on its own, however, I'll take just about anytime!!

Allison (Candy Critic Editor)

P.S. Who ever thought of taking yucky raisins and covering them with glorious chocolate? Actually, who thought of taking glorious grapes and sucking all the goodness out of them, leaving only the icky, sticky goo?

P.P.S. to the Raisin Board. Please don't dump raisins on our doorstep. I can't help it that I find them yucky. I find anything that sticks to my teeth yucky. Chris balances out my dislike of raisins. He loves those little disguting lumps of goo.

daneatkinson said...

That punch to the nose was rather invigorating. Thanks Chris.