Monday, March 10, 2008

This week’s delay brought to you by a really nasty storm that took out most of North America.

What a week we’ve had here at Candy Critic. What was supposed to be a fun trip around Southern Ontario and Upstate New York basically turned into Allison and I hanging around Barrie Ontario for a few days, with a few quick stops in Toronto. Don’t feel bad for me or anything, I managed to have a few candy related adventures, and I also managed to pick up a few cool things for the members. It was fun and even a little relaxing, just not planned the way I thought it would be.
We’re back home now though and this weeks review comes from a place in the U.S. that probably didn’t see any snow, in fact I’m pretty sure they don’t get snow at all. I just wish I had no snow in my driveway right now.

CC

Click here to read the review.

No comments: