Monday, June 09, 2008

Give me cookie!

When people e-mail me and ask me if they could send me a cool treat they’ve found, or something they make really well I generally say no. My rule is simple, and reason even better, I’m pretty much terrified that some weirdo might try and kill me. I’m not saying you will but there are strange people out there in the candy world. Trust me I get e-mails regularly. Having said all that I do have to exceptions to the rule. If you’re a candy company and you want to send samples I’m all over that.
But I also accept gifts from friends. Particularly when they’re yummy cookies made by someone’s grandmother. I’ll even post a blog about it right here. Basically what I’m saying to my friends is “give me more homemade treat” oh yeah and thanks Candice and Alex.

CC

No comments: