Saturday, January 17, 2009

The update insanity is almost over.

Yesterday I got home really late and almost forgot to update. So I managed to pry my eyes open just long enough to put up the new review. Then I remembered that I have to write a “clever” or “witty” blog about the treat and I was pretty much at a loss. So today I figured I’d make it back up to you guys by telling you a little something you may not have known about me. So here goes: The best cookie I’ve ever eaten in my life was purchased in Toronto at a little dingy coffee shop in the basement of a mall near the bus station. I don’t know if that has any importance to any of you, unless you live in Toronto in which case I should let you know that last time I walked by that shop (about a year ago) they still appeared to have those cookies.

Click here to read the review.

CC

No comments: