Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A note from Allison (she’s in Russia right now)

Allison’s on a work trip to Russia right now but she’s had a few candy experiences so far:

“I just had a delicious in-flight lunch - Thai chicken curry without fish sauce! But then, the dessert was these chocolate-nut truffles. The white chocolate one was so-so, but the chocolate chocolate one was indescribable! So the flight attendant gave me a box of them for you to review. Not a big box - just the little packet of two. He's looking forward to reading the review.

The flight attendant gave me some airplane-shaped gummies for you.”

CC and CCE

1 comment:

Chris Stewart said...

I have just been informed that a cool hat may have been purchased for me. I know it has nothing to do with candy; I'm just kind of excited.