Saturday, March 28, 2009

Frozen Eggs

My friend Susan suggested to me recently that I try Cadbury Mini Eggs frozen. I figured at first that they couldn’t really be much different frozen than not but Susan was adamant so I threw a bag in freezer.

I took them out after two days in the deep freeze. I smashed one with a hammer to both prove that they where frozen and because smashing things is kind of fun.

I tried then and they do taste pretty good. I can’t say that they’re better than just out of the bag, but the texture is different as well as being pleasant. If you’ve never tried them like this and you’re a fan it’s well worth it just for fun. (On a side note, what the heck is that in my teeth?)
CC

2 comments:

mc said...

Even better...30 secs in the microwave. Let the shell crack slightly. Melted chocolate goodness.

Chris Stewart said...

Great, now I have to go buy another bag.