Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pepsi Shiso (Basil)

To follow the grand “fan fare” that was Coke Green Tea, Pepsi has introduced a new flavour to their line up. Unlike the Green Tea flavoured Coke, Pepsi Basil’s flavour doesn’t really make sense to me. I’ve never really been interested in drinking basil anything before.
Also unlike Coke Green Tea, this drink is absolutely disgusting. So gross I couldn’t manage much more than a single sip. It kind of taste like perfume or some kind of Aloe hand moisturiser, but with fizz.

Click here to learn a little more about Green Tea Coke.

CC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one!

Ty said...

Why is it green?

Chris Stewart said...

I'm not sure why it's green. I thought it might be brown like normal Pepsi; maybe they had a bunch of Pepsi clear left over so they just added some basil and made this stuff.