Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tokyo Tower Cookie Power

Allison and I went for a walk to Tokyo tower just to check it out. As expected it was both tall and a slightly ugly (just my opinion). However in the gift shop I saw something that made my whole trip to Tokyo worthwhile.
This cookie display may not look like much but the cookie spun around and around like a top. Best of all I think it was solar powered from that little square thing on the left. Even better is the fact that they had a lamp on the solar power square to keep it spinning because there was no sunlight in the shop. Sometimes things are just too cool.

CC

3 comments:

Samantha said...

This could be the greatest invention ever. The world is a changed place, thanks for the news.

Jim said...

That's just silly.

Chris Stewart said...

Yes and yes.