Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A little late, but another Kit Kat is here.

Man I am so out of it today, it’s probably the rain and the fact that I didn’t sleep well at all last night. Probably because today is the day I’m announcing the huge Kit Kat contest. Yup right here right now, if you finish reading this paragraph you’ll know just how you can get a strange Japanese Kit Kat sent to your doorstep. All you have to do is wait until the Kit Kat review-a-thon is over and then e-mail, message, or post me your information (e-mail address is good) as well as tell me at least 5 of the Kit Kat varieties that I reviewed during the Kit Kat review-a-thon. I’ll randomly pick 4 winners and send them crazy Japanese Kit Kats. Who knows, today’s’ review could get you a great snack.

Click here to read the review.

CC

No comments: