Friday, July 24, 2009

Seriously free Kit Kats could be yours

I’m giving away a few strange Kit Kats to a few people that want one. All you have to do is e-mail, message, comment or any other form of communication that can get to me two pieces of information. First of all I need a way to contact you back, e-mail is my choice because I get nervous on the phone. Secondly I want you to list off at least 5 of the Kit Kats featured in the candy critic Kit Kat review-a-thon. It’s that simple. The contest starts on Monday and I’ll be waiting for all of your awesome entries. And if no one enters I’ll just eat the Kit Kats myself, either way I win. And now back to the Kit Kat review-a-thon for today.

Click here to read the reivew.

And here's a good place to submit your entries next monday.

CC

2 comments:

Sarah N said...

Love the site and the blog.

Chris Stewart said...

Thanks