Sunday, July 26, 2009

That’s it for the Kit Kat review-a-thon.

It’s not to say that I won’t be reviewing another Kit Kat ever, heck if I find another one here in Japan before I go home I may even consider doing one soon. However I think I’ll take a break from the snack that’s designed to let you take a break and try something new, something exciting, and something that doesn’t break into 2 or 4 equal portions. Don’t forget about the Kit Kat contest either. You could win yourself a cool crazy Kit Kat bar from Japan; you might even win a Kit Kat ‘Mango Pudding’ (hint hint) like the review today. You can enter bellow in the comments, on the Candy Critic comments form, message me on facebook, or send me a message on twitter. Just make sure to give me an e-mail address so I can contact you and name me 5 treats that I’ve reviewed during the Kit Kat review-a-thon. You can enter now (since it’s Monday where I am anyways).

Click here to read the review.

CC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of Kit Kats.

Chris Stewart said...

Yes it is.