Monday, September 21, 2009

Look New!

I was in the grocery store today and I came across some Reese’s Pieces. Man these things are tasty and it’s so rare that I ever pick them up. I’m not sure why but I just never think about them when I’m craving sweets.
This bag grabbed my attention because of what it said on the corner “New Look”. The thing is I couldn’t really figure out what was “New” about it. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen Reese’s pieces in bag before.

I got excited at the thought that maybe they changed the candy instead. I ripped open the bag and…

Same old (yet tasty) Reese’s Pieces. I’m not sure why they would put “New Look” on a treat that really wasn’t that new. Maybe the fonts on the package are a little different but for the most part it’s exactly the same. I think I may have been swindled.

CC

2 comments:

Jim said...

I don't get this.

Chris Stewart said...

Neither do I.