Thursday, October 22, 2009

A box of treats from Madeliane’s

Just as I was leaving the house today a knock at the door and a man holding a box gave me a little smile. Best of all the box was filled with fun chocolate treats from Madeliane’s Chocolates.

Included was this bag of strange little golden cubes that I’m sure will be reviewed in the near future.

Also included was a Christmas advent calendar and this crazy Halloween advent calendar thing. I wish I had more time to investigate but I gotta go.

CC

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I can't believe all the candy you get. I wish I was you.

Anonymous said...

How does that Halloween Advent calendar thing work?

Jim said...

I'm both happy for you and I hate you a little too.

Chris Stewart said...

I have to admit I feel flattered and amazed that these candy companies send me all kind of treats. I just hope I do them justice and make it worth their while.

As for the Halloween Advent Calendar I think I may write something up about it later next week.