Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jon's Cereal Brigade!

Morning all! Well, things were a little shaky here at Cereal Brigade Logistics when I ran out of cereal and then milk but things are as they should be now!. Today, before I dive into a new box of cereal, I am having my second and last bowl of cocoa Rice Krispies that was provided by the Candy Critic himself - and they are from Japan no less! Now, I really like regular Rice Krispies and grew up eating them but these...these are ~chocolate~ and for me it makes them even more delicious. They stay crunchy a long time in milk, their cargo of chocolate sloughs off into the milk turning it chocolatey and of course there is the familiar snap crackle pop sound. So, despite a lack of pithy commentary like the Cap'n had (I'll save it for regular Rice Krispies), I'll just say cocoa Krispies is my kind of cereal indeed and I'll have to give it a 9 out of 10. I just can't bring myself to say 10 cause I believe there is an even better cereal just waiting! Now, for today's video I have another epic Greek mythology movie scene for us - Perseus vs. Medusa from Clash of the Titans! If you've ever wondered how to tangle with a gorgon, now you know... it's all about the mirror! I personally always feel bad about Medusa's plight in Greek mythology - in which, actually, I guess there are a great many people whose plight one could feel bad for!

Jon

No comments: