Friday, October 23, 2009

Jon's Cereal Brigade!

大家早上好! Now I hope you're all well today and will enjoy your next bowl of fruit loops as much as I have enjoyed my most recent for the moment last bowl! Aye, what more can I say - in the realm of candy cereal it is a classic keeper and I'm not surprised that it's still around. I wonder some days when a new candy cereal classic will be created that is as memorable as Cap'n Crunch, Fruit Loops and the like, however, that is a subject that gets a bit deeper than the focus of this humble, happy, good morning posting. What more can I say about this cereal? Go buy some and enjoy it with a favourite morning cartoon, it may just put you in a better mood! Now, our video today is an old commercial for Apple Jacks cereal that, as far as I can tell has mostly fallen from view. I never really had a bowl of these growing up even, as I was most fruit-a-phobic, however, I did always consider them to be Fruit Loops' cousin cereal, owing to their O shape and non-Cheerios plainness. This commercial though...if I had just known that Apple Jacks had the power to let me thwart my enemies, or that if I ate too much my head would swell up like red balloon and I would be unable to stop tap dancing... well, I probably still wouldn't have eaten it! Enjoy!

Jon

No comments: