Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jon's Cereal Brigade!

Astrofirmative Carboblaster Control! I hope you're all well this morning! Now, as I bid this Oatmeal Crisp - Male Nut cereal a fond farewell, I conclude with the following: I recommend it as a delicious cereal and suggest that the makers create a more candified version that eliminates the flakes and replaces it with a slightly different kind of cluster. But then, there are already cereals of that nature - that we shall explore in weeks to come! Today's video is a strange Count Chocula commercial from 1979, wherein Star Trek: The Motion Picture trading cards are included in the boxes - for a limited time! Indeed, just how limited is a sore spot for me, oh yes, don't get me started on how they've taken the prizes out of cereal! I can hardly wait to review Count Chocula too... if it's not too late! Well, enjoy this brief but mild-smile-inducing video!

Jon

No comments: