Thursday, January 07, 2010

Bubble Mint

I went to the dentist yesterday for my regular check up. All is good except for one cavity, but being the Candy Critic has its risks. On this trip my Dental Hygienist offered me an interesting choice in flavours for my polish. Rather than mint, cinnamon, or bubble gum she thought that my clever palette might prefer a little concoction of her own. She called it Bubble Mint and it’s a blend off Mint and Bubble gum flavoured polish. My opinion is that it’s a brilliant idea; the mint flavour cuts down the sickly sweetness of the bubblegum flavour and the bubblegum cuts down the harshness of the mint. I told her that she should paten this flavour and sell it to the world but she was way too humble. Either way Stephanie you get the Candy Critic seal of approval and that’s saying a lot considering you work at a dentists office.

CC

No comments: