Monday, January 25, 2010

What Do Dove Chocolates and Tupperware Have In Common?

Apparently a lot more than I thought. I just discovered something called Dove Chocolate Discoveries where people can buy kits to become Dove sales people. The idea is that you can throw parties and sell people on Dove products. Personally I’d rather go to a chocolate party than a plastic container party any day. I’d sign up myself but I really don’t have that many friends, and the ones I do expect me to give them candy for free.

Click here to learn more about it.

CC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It only works if you have a good support line up and a group of people to sell to. make sure that your support system is in your neighborhood and not states away they get you in to sell but the support is not there. you must make your quota of $600 or your out. You can only sell to the same group a limit amount of times IT NOT CHEAP

Chris Stewart said...

For the first time in my life I'm happy that I don't have many friends.