Monday, February 08, 2010

The Candy Critic Superbowl Commercial Extravaganza!

Well the dust has settled, the players have gone home to do whatever it is football players do when they’re not playing football, and I have a bunch of cool snack/candy advertisements to watch on the Internet. I’ve decided this year I’m going to post my favourites for you guys to check out, just in case you missed them last night.

My favourite spot this year has to be the Snickers spot featuring Betty White. I know I posted the previews and wrote about it earlier but it really delivered too.

Next this Doritos ad that features what could possibly be the best ninja star ever.

This emerald nuts add is great only because it’s so dam strange.

And finally this Dr Pepper ad featuring midgets and the band Kiss, I mean really do I have to convince you any more to check it out?

CC

No comments: