Monday, March 22, 2010

Cadbury Goes Messing With Their Candy

In New Zealand they are starting to feel the affects of a global economy in the chocolate world. One of the worst aspects of this economy is the homogenization of foods (in particular candy) all in the want to save money and streamline production. Apparently several Cadbury treats in the area have been changed because they started to manufacture them in new factories outside of New Zealand. It's a sad day in the candy world, and something we should all protest.


CC

2 comments:

Richard said...

Golden Rule of Life: Don't mess with Cadbury's chocolate.

It is indeed, a sad day.

Chris Stewart said...

I think I'll light a candle every time I hear about any candy company changing their recipes for the worse. I hope my house doesn't burn down.