Friday, April 16, 2010

It's Exam Time

About a year ago I read a couple of articles all about the benefit of eating candy (or chewing gum) while under stressful situations. In particular while doing feats that required stressful brain usage. I personally get brain stress from opening a can of olives, so exam time here at school is particularly rough. I decided after reading these article to give it a try and start eating hard candies while I studied and while I did exams. My marks are pretty much the same (not bad), however my focus and stress level seem to be pretty low while working my grey matter. Since the nice folks at Halls had sent me a whole bunch to suck on, it turned into my study treat of choice. So thanks folk at Halls for the cool breezy, brain active treats.

CC

No comments: