Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hershey Store In Niagara

One place I never miss visiting while in Niagara is the giant Hershey store. I always like to visit my little Hershey's Kiss friend and invite him to dance a happy jig with me.
I also like to look at all the cool treats available, some exclusively at the Hershey store. These five pound Hershey bars would be great for making giant s'mores.
They also always have baked products filled with things like Kisses, Reece's Pieces, and all kinds of other chocolaty goodness.
I found these Reese Bars at the shop and I've never seen them anywhere else before.
The also have cool merchandice too, like these Hershey and Reese's pillows.
If you ask really nice, they'll also offer you a sample of one of there treats. I had a bite of chocolate covered sponge toffee, it wasn't bad.
However the ultimate treat that I found had to be these one pound Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. It's like a cake and candy all together as one.

CC

No comments: