Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Strange Cereal Box

Nothing makes me happier than opening a new box of cereal.  The first bowl of cereal is the freshest bowl you'll get, and at this point you're not sick of that cereal yet.  It's a pretty good feeling.  However while attempting to open this particular box I came across the strangest box design I've ever seen.
First of all there was some kind of triangular shaped perforations on the side of the box that didn't make sense to me at all.
There was also this strange perforated slot on the back of the box that didn't seem to make any sense either.
But the strangest part of all is the flap on the top didn't have a slot so you could close it back up.  Instead I just transfered my cereal to another container, threw out the box and decided that this kind of mystery was too much first thing in the morning.

CC

No comments: