Friday, December 24, 2010

Roundup Of Nestle Christmas Products

Many people simply assume that candy and treats all over the world are pretty much the same, I have some news for those people, they're wrong.  I've traveled all over the world and I'm often surprised by the new treats I find that are considered common in some places but not in others.  Even more interesting are the treats that I don't find in certain countries that to me seem like common every day things.  Trying to find a Dairy Milk Bar here in Athens is impossible.  A 5th Avenue Bar in Canada is available, but not that common at all.  In Japan and the US you'll be hard pressed to find an Oh Henry Bar ever.  If you want some more examples, check out this list of Nestle treats that are exclusive in certain countries for the holidays.  You can also find out a little back story as to why they're only available there too.

Click here to check out the list.

CC

No comments: