Friday, January 14, 2011

Popchips And How They Work

I just read this fascinating article about Popchips, or more to the point about the owner of Popchips.  It's a pretty interesting company that seem to really be interested in communicating with their consumers.  Best of all, apparently the owner responds to every single e-mail sent to their official e-mail address.  I'm so tempted to write an e-mail asking if this was in fact him and if he could prove it somehow.

Click here to read the article.

CC

2 comments:

gant77 said...

I can confirm the awesomnessof this Company. Not only did I receive a e-nail, I received a Hand Written card!
The chips are the best amd the company is great so it goes hand in hand.

Chris Stewart said...

I agree that good companies often produce good products. Good to hear that these guys have treated you well.