Friday, February 04, 2011

The Super Bowl Is Coming

I have to be honest with you, I don't really follow football at all.  Now that I live in Europe, I don't even know what to call it.  That not to say that I don't like the Super Bowl.  The spectacle of the whole event is pretty cool, and the commercials are really fun.  This year I hope that I'm entertained during the commercial breaks with funny 30 second quips about out of date entertainers and freakish special effects.  I also hope I get invited to a party and that I'm fed well, however I think anybody that reads the first part of this blog is not likely to invite me to any Super Bowl party at all.

Click here to read about the new commercials expected from Mars.

Click here to check out a spectacular Super Bowl treat idea.

CC

No comments: