Thursday, April 21, 2011

Some Last Minute Easter Links

Here are a few last minute stories about Easter that I've discovered on the Internets:

Politically correct Easter = Spring Spheres... wait a minute, are eggs offensive?

Click here to read more about "Spring Spheres".

How do you feel about Peeps Marshmallows?  Some people find that the marshmallow portion really lacks in any kind of flavour, frankly I feel that about most marshmallows, but I'm inclined to agree with this theory about Peeps.  So a DIYer decided to make her own Peeps like creatures with handmade, super tasty, marshmallows.

Click here to read more about this DIY Peeps experience.

Many years ago I did a test to see how many Peeps I could stick in my mouth at once, I manged 6.  Well in Buffalo they have an annual Peeps eating contest, thinking I should sign up one year.

Click here to see the results of the 3rd annual Peeps eating contest.

CC

No comments: