Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Healthy Candy Debate Continues

The debate about health and candy continues with no end in sight.  The problem I see with this issue comes from understanding candy eaters.  What candy companies, and myself, want to know is "when you eat candy, do you care if it's healthy?"  We want an honest answer too.  If you're looking at a chocolate bar, does it cross your mind that it may have some health benefits, or are you just looking for a sweet treat?  The problem is some candy companies believe that if they mention any health benefits on their package then you might be prone to choose it.  Other candy companies, and myself, believe that health claims on packages can be misleading.  I also believe that if a candy tells me it's low in fat I won't be attracted, however if it says that it's "super yummy" I will be.

Click here to read more about the debate.

CC

No comments: