Friday, August 26, 2011

After This Week...

I've decided to re-work the way I post links on this site.  I'm finding that I spend way too much time writing about the link, and not doing much original content.  So after this week I've decided that I'm going to post the days links in one post.  Each link will be found in the describing sentence of the link, and there will be far less description.  Also, next week I'm going to start posting more regular articles about what I'm doing, eating, and some interesting finds I've discovered.  The idea is to focus on making candy discoveries instead of just posting links to others.

This idea is in its testing faze right now, if it doesn't work, and you think it sucks, let me know.  Also let me know what you want to see in this blog, and even if you're interested in contributing.

CC

No comments: