Monday, November 28, 2011

Airport Find - The Secret Message On An M&Ms Machine

One of my favorite things about traveling is checking out airports.  In particular I love checking out all of the unique treats and treat advertising that you can only find in airports.  On my recent trip to Brussels I took note of a few of the great candy displays and exclusive treats, and I'm going to post a new one every day this week.
Allison made the connection on this M&M's machine that convinces me that the folks at Mars are trying to take over the world, and aren't afraid to use force.  On the front of the machine is the large atom like structure found in Belgium (The Atomium).  On the side of the machine is an airplane bombing the world with M&Ms... So, take the front "atom", and take the side "bomb", no more proof needed.

CC

No comments: